The online healthcare innovation master’s degree is ideal for students who seek to lead in health management.
Healthcare innovation doesn’t only come from one process, outlook or workflow. Instead, it often involves a variety of approaches and considerations. In a similar fashion, the MHI program attracts students with many different backgrounds, both in and outside the world of healthcare. Participants join the program with backgrounds in nursing, health sciences and healthcare architecture, as well as engineering, business administration and journalism.
The ASU healthcare innovation master’s program is a fully online degree in health management for students who are already health practitioners, or who desire to become a leader in the health care sector. Thanks to a multi-disciplinary approach to health care leadership and administration, the healthcare innovation degree prepares graduates to navigate one of the most changing professional environments: health care.
The Master of Healthcare Innovation program is a total of 34 credit hours across 11 courses that emphasize innovation in the world of healthcare. You will also cover functional considerations including, but not limited to:
– Use of evidence in decision-making.
– Remodeling system infrastructures.
By incorporating current trends in healthcare and networking opportunities with professionals and faculty across a variety of disciplines, you’ll enjoy a diversified educational environment that continually emphasizes healthcare innovation.
Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = “A”) in the last 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours of a student’s first bachelor’s degree program, or applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = “A”) in an applicable master’s degree program.
– Graduate admission application and application fee.
– Official transcripts.
– Two professional recommendations.
– Personal statement and essays.
– Current resume.
– Proof of English language proficiency.
– An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency.
– The letters of recommendation should be from individuals who can speak to the applicant’s potential for success in a graduate program.
– The personal statement should describe the applicant’s interests and reason for seeking this degree.
– GRE scores are not required for admission.
View the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation.