Your knowledge of engineering is valuable and with this online Master of Engineering in Engineering Management program you can learn to use your expertise and technical proficiency to solve management-related issues across the field. As a student you will explore core leadership skills in data analytics, task management, team development and other areas critical to promoting project success.
You can also continue to advance your technical skills in courses such as Information Systems Engineering, Design of Experiments, Reliability Engineering, Simulating Stochastic Systems and more. This degree focuses on cutting edge engineering and management topics, preparing graduates to solve today’s workplace challenges and become future leaders in the industry.
Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer engineering, software engineering or a related field, from a regionally accredited institution.
Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = “A”) in the last 60 credit hours of the student’s first bachelor’s degree program, or applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = “A”) in the last 12 units of the post baccalaureate transcript.
– Graduate admission application and application fee
– Official transcripts
– Proof of English proficiency
– An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency.
– Applicants must have successfully completed differential and integral calculus (Calculus I and II) and a calculus-based probability and statistics course.
– GRE scores are not required.
– Graduates of non-U.S. institutions must satisfy admission requirements established by the ASU Graduate College.